Best Dressed: 2014 Golden Globes
- Sofia Vergara in Gucci - I'm a sucker for a black dress and a statement necklace. Sofia nails this look!
- Julia Roberts in Dolce and Gabbana, Harry Winston - This Dolce & Gabbana gown is so simplistic, yet so elegant.
- Emilia Clarke in Proenza Schouler, Sidney Garber - Khaleesi has it goin' on!
- Allison Williams in Alexander McQueen, Jimmy Choo - I'm not the biggest fan of stripes on dresses, but this dress is perfect!
- Lupita Nyong'o in Ralph Lauren - Lupita is stunning alone, add this amazing dress in this bright orange color, and you've got a winner! (Who else wishes they could pull of this lovely orange color?)
- Rashida Jones in Fausto Puglisi, Ana Khouri, Brian Atwood - I adore the palm trees!
- Gabourey Sidibe in Michael Costello - The clothes on AHS:Coven never do her justice. This goes to show you that bigger women CAN wear slinky, sexy dresses.
- Naomi Watts in Tom Ford, Bulgari - I love that slinky metallic dresses are a thing. It reminds me of a bond girl --- the ultimate compliment in my eyes.
- Michelle Dockery in Oscar De La Renta, Bulgari - This dress reminds me of a tea party, in the best way possible.
- Caitlin Fitzgerald in Emilia Wickstead - This color blue is perfect, I want everything to be this color.
- Rosci Diaz in Edie Parker - Usually I don't like dresses with all over texture, but Rosci looks flawless in this.
- Amy Adams in Valentino, Brian Atwood - Who said red heads can't rock red?
Did you watch the Golden Globes? Do you agree with my best dressed list?