- Eggs (honestly however many you want)
- Avocado (1/2 per 6 eggs)
- Hot Sauce (tapatio is the best, don't you dare add cholula)
- Salt + Pepper to taste
- Hard boil your eggs.
- Once they're hard boiled, chill them.
- After they're chilled, cut the suckers in half and scoop the yolks into a bowl.
- Mix your avocado and egg yolks.
- Spoon this avocado yolk mixture back into your eggs.
- Add salt, pepper + hot sauce
And that's the story about how I can make a drunken experiment into an awesome recipe.