Travelling the US on tour is definitely a surreal experience. Here are some of the things that are coming on tour with me!
1. Sleek finish hair spray - switching climates multiple times in one day really really messes with your hair. Sometimes, you need a little oomph, and this spray definitely gives me that oomph!
2. Vitamin C - Being around 1000+ people a day, you're bound to get sick. I stock up on as much vitamin c as I possibly can.
3. Mirror - Have you ever shared one bus with 10 girls? Mirror space is definitely not easy to come by!
4. Glasses - This is kind of a given. These glasses from Firmoo are awesome, they're super durable, and are super cheap, so you can afford to buy multiple pairs (hence the glasses case with my backup pair!). Firmoo.com has a ton of different styles and colors (you can't tell but these babies are blue!) AND you can use their virtual try - on to see how the glasses will look before you commit to buying them!
5. A good book - There's a lot of free time on the road, books, gameboys, and anything that can help pass the time is nice to have around.
6. My halloween costume - I'm going to be on tour for halloween, so I totally couldn't forget my badass catwoman costume!