Do you ever need something to listen to while driving, but end up listening to the same exact playlist over and over again? I'm pretty much in the exact same boat, so I decided to venture into the world of podcasts! I've been listening to them pretty regularly now, and these ones are my favorite.
1. The Social Authority Podcast - This podcast should be called everything you wanted to know about social media marketing but were too afraid to ask. The host Amy breaks everything down simply, and always has awesome social media superstars on the show.
2. Welcome To NightVale - If every conspiracy theory and urban legend you've ever heard was true, it would take place in nightvale. Welcome to NightVale is a radio program from the town of nightvale. You probably don't want to listen to this while walking home at night... trust me.
3. The Hollywood Outsider - All things tv & film. Want to know what you're getting yourself into before you do a movie date night? Tune in to the Hollywood outsider before you go! These dudes are witty and hilarious.
4. Call Your Girlfriend - Long distance BFF's dish about pop culture and life. Bring a glass (bottle) of wine with you when listening!
5. Not Too Deep With Grace Helbig - Want to know things about your favorite youtube celebs? You won't learn anything too deep, but you might learn who they want to throw cold spaghetti at.