- Seek shelter! This is kind of obvious, but it needs to be said. There's tons of rides you can get on that are completely covered (and blasting the heaters)
- Bread bowl + Chowder = Your BFF. When it's cold at Disneyland, the number one thing to do is to get a bread bowl with clam chowder! Honestly this should just be a staple no matter what.
- Get a poncho! Those ponchos are so dorky, but they'll keep you dry, and you don't have to lug around an umbrella all day.
- Bring an extra pair of socks. Trust me.
- Take advantage of short lines. People in Southern California are terrified of weather, so we don't really leave our house. You'll be able to ride EVERYTHING in a matter of hours!
- Have fun! Rain sucks, Disneyland when it's raining doesn't suck.
One of my favorite things about new tech, is how much tech is integrated with fashion! This sleek phone is no exception. This beauty is called The Moto X Pure Edition- Designed by Jonathan Adler, and it's truly fantastic. Because of the integration with fashion and tech, I've decided to show you my favorite outfits inspired by this phone!
I love the rich blue and magenta color, so I've built two completely different outfits around them! One sweet, and one completely edgy! The colors pair well together, or separate!
Are you as in love with this phone as I am? What are you waiting for?! You can show off your tech individuality and get your very own Moto X Pure Edition HERE!
This isn't a normal post for me, and I'm writing this through giant, ugly tears. Today the world lost one of it's brightest stars: David Bowie. David Bowie challenged fashion, music, and even what we consider "normal" for masculinity. He influenced generation after generation with his style, music, and all around inspiring life.
To be perfectly honest, no blog post will accurately do this mans amazing life justice, so I will leave you with my favorite quote and my favorite songs by David Bowie.
I don't know where I'm going from here, but I promise it won't be boring.